Choose from Four Options
- $12 for two 4-hour open play sessions ($24 value)
- $24 for four 4-hour open play sessions ($48 value)
- $7 for open-house session with one sports lesson, valid October 10, 2015 ($20 value)
- $15 for open-house session with three sports lessons, valid October 10, 2015 ($60 value)
On October 10, 2015, MVP will host the following sports lessons at the following times:
- Basketball: 10 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Ice skating: 12–2 p.m.
- Soccer: 2–5 p.m.
Other activities include free open play, free ice skating, free face painting, free food and drink, and giveaways.
MVP Sports Factory
Despite having the word in its name, MVP Sports Factory isn’t a factory in the classic industrial sense. It does, however, produce something: young athletes equipped with a potent blend of skill and enthusiasm. That’s thanks to their signature training programs, which welcome kids 18 months old and older to learn and play the likes of basketball, indoor soccer, and “Blastball”—a gender-neutral blend of baseball and softball. The large, fully-equipped facility features twin basketball courts, a multi-purpose turf room, an indoor soccer field, and a volleyball court, while ice skating is offered at the Polar Ice House. All this space ensures participants always have enough room to master the key elements of becoming a successful athlete: understanding the fundamentals of their chosen sport, exhibiting sportsmanship, playing as a team, and looking cool in a sweatband.