What do you do when you are tired of driving from place to place for soccer practice, for dance lessons, to pick up a birthday gift, and to grab a bite to eat? You go to a place where you can do it all in one stop, that’s what you do! The Factory is just that place, a sports and entertainment mall for parents and kids alike to eat, shop, and play.
The Factory is unlike any place you’ll find in the Triangle, combining so many different sports and recreation businesses, entertainment businesses, retail shops, and restaurants that you have to see it for yourself to believe it. Take a look at what you’ll find at the Factory.
- The Polar Ice House, featuring twin ice sheets, full service snack bar, and birthday party rooms.
- The MVP Sports Center Soccerplex indoor soccer facility hosting leagues, camps, and instruction.
- The Factory Ballpark baseball/softball complex comprised of six fields and a large fieldhouse. Operated by North Wake Baseball.
- YMCA at The Factory.
- Klok’s School of Martial Arts, Destiny Dance Institute, basketball at MVP Sports Center, Progressive Music Center, and the Tumble Gym.
- Jumpin’ Beans featuring two giant indoor inflatables for all your bouncing fun.
- Delicious Skateboard Shop and The Factory Skateboard Park, a huge indoor/outdoor skatepark with all the best features.
- Great local restaurants including The Village Deli , Gonza Tacos y Tequila and Ziggy’s
- Shopping for the entire family at retail locations The Lollipop Toy Shop, Victory Trophies & Gifts, Lily Mae’s Boutique & Gifts, and the Five Hole Sports Pro Shop.
- Styling and Beauty options from Salon V , D’Roc Spa and Tan Elegance.
- Seasonal events such as Breakfast with Santa, photos with the Easter Bunny, the Halloween Spooktacular and the Factory 5k.
- Spacious common areas both indoor and out.
Come to Wake Forest, NC and visit the Factory with your entire family. We promise you’ll have a great time.